Fable - Deer and Crocodiles

Deer and Crocodiles (fables)




In fable fairy tales, Mouse Deer is a very famous animal for its ingenuity. It has several times outsmarted various other animals, including tigers, crocodiles, buffaloes, elephants and other animals.

This time, it will be told how Kancil can trick crocodiles to achieve their goals. Let's look at the story:

One clever deer afternoon was feeling hungry, he was confused because in the forest there were not many warteg traders who sold food, nor were there Alfamart or Indomart where he could buy bread just to prop his stomach. After looking around for a while he saw a cucumber garden that was bearing thick fruit, and he really liked to eat cucumber. Unfortunately the location of the cucumber garden was far across a large river, it happened that Kancil could not swim because when he was young he had never gone swimming lessons. But even though he can swim he still won't cross the river to eat cucumber because he doesn't want to get wet.

It doesn't take too long for him to get a brilliant idea. He saw a crocodile that was staying in the water, apparently he was sleeping. Soon the Mouse Deer approached the crocodile and began to run his tricks.

Hey crocodile, you want fresh meat, I happen to have a lot of fresh meat in the fridge, at that time the cool crocodile just didn't respond to the Mouse Deer's offer because he was sleeping. After approaching again this time the deer shouted near the crocodile's ears and repeated his question by shouting.

This time the crocodile woke up in surprise so he flapped his tail and caused splashes in the river water. Huh, hare you surprised me, what's wrong? Answer the crocodile.

The Mouse Deer despite being shocked but he tried to calm down, I have a lot of fresh meat in the fridge, because I'm a herbivore, so I offer this meat to you. There's enough to share with all your friends, do you want crocodiles or not?

Of course the crocodile wants and he says, wow you're so nice deer when other animals always say you are cunning, like to use other animals Mouse Deer replied, Ah crocodile you don't like to believe all the stories out there let alone from social media, all of them are hoaxes, replied the Mouse Deer.

I will prove that I am serious, now gather all your friends in a line up across the river so that I can estimate how much meat I have to share.

Then the Crocodile called his friends, O friends ... this time the Mouse Deer will distribute fresh meat to all of us, for us we must line up to the end of the river, so that the Mouse Deer can count our numbers.

Hearing his friend's cry, then immediately the crocodiles lined up to the other riverbank. After all the crocodiles lined up, Mouse Deer began counting by going up on the crocodile's back. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine ten, eleven. Apparently there were 11 crocodiles that lined up to the opposite bank of the river.

After reaching the end of the crocodile said, now you already know the number of us, where is the fresh meat. Mouse Deer laugh out loud. How stupid you are crocodile, I have no meat at all. I tricked you into getting to the river's edge without having to swim to be able to get my favorite cucumber food.

The crocodile was very annoyed and he wanted to reply later.

The message of this story is that we cannot easily believe the words of people we don't know at all. Use our wits to be able to achieve things in an honest way, don't fool others.

More Story Here  : Story.lolinai.com

Related Post

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Komentar di nonaktifkan